I totally felt like Jesus today =)
It was like a combination of today's Gospel, and an article I once wrote about a dream within a dream within a dream (link).
It was when "an official came forward, knelt down before Jesus, and said, "My daughter has just died. But come, lay your hand on her, and she will live."
So I was asked to prepare camps, and was doing that with diligence, when suddenly a friend needed help. He had 2 flat tires....
"Jesus rose and followed him."
I can understand that Jesus was busy, but somehow this petition meant the world for him; maybe because he knew what would be happening on the way there.
"A woman suffering hemorrhages for twelve years came up behind him. She said to herself, "If only I can touch his cloak, I shall be cured."
And it wasn't as if anyone touched me, nor did I know something would be happening, but after trusting and going, I was asked in between: "Father, can you hear my confession?"
When she touched the tassel on his cloak, Jesus turned around and saw her, and said, "Courage, daughter! Your faith has saved you."
My words were similar - words known by any Catholic: "And I absolve you from your sins...."
"And from that hour the woman was cured."
And now, looking back, I am glad that I went. Not only is my friend back on his wheels, but another soul is back on his wheels too.

No comments:
Post a Comment