- Adulterers, Addicts, Prostitutes, Victims of Abuse weighed down with guilt - Just a few of those I minister to. Many have a common problem - "I'm too sinful to go to Church!" Still, they are capable of opening up their wounds to a priest online, but otherwise a total stranger.
God's mercy is available for ALL, but there are so many souls still waiting desperately for a human face to bring it to them.
Today's Gospel: "The Son of Man has come to seek and to save what was lost."
Many today are like Zacchaeus; they are WAITING for the right invitation. Jesus didn't wait for this tax collector to invite him over to dine, no, rather he invited himself.
"Zacchaeus, come down quickly, for today I must stay at your house."
To be Christian means to be like Christ - to get out there and start inviting.
Many today are like Zacchaeus; they are WAITING for the right invitation. Jesus didn't wait for this tax collector to invite him over to dine, no, rather he invited himself.
"Zacchaeus, come down quickly, for today I must stay at your house."
To be Christian means to be like Christ - to get out there and start inviting.
No comments:
Post a Comment