(Gospel) When someone says: "You are Beautiful!" How do you react?
![]() |
John the baptist was told he was awesome ... to which he basically replies that awesomeness is a gift from above - and that his only wish, was that JESUS would grow in popularity and he decrease.
Beauty is also a gift from God. So do you use it to increase Jesus' popularity, or your own?
In a sense, this is what many nuns do - they cover up their beauty for Jesus' sake.

2 thumbs up!Just like to share this.Nobody has told me I'm beautiful.I'm not fond of wearing make up,dress,stilletos,and other too girly stuff.But seems like before the society accepts me I should dress like the crowd.I'm always trying to be presentable but I don't consider those make up presentable for me.I'm not comfortable when I wear it.Some have even told me to lose weight coz they find me chubby or to start wearing girly clothes,make up,and the like so boys will notice me.I was like duh!If they can like for me who I am,the "H" I care.I even said to God that maybe the reason He don't give me a physical beauty because He wants me to focus on Him more than myself.I don't know.Maybe this lyric of a song is true "when you live in a cookie cutter world being different is a sin."
ReplyDelete